By: Nancy Gonzales
The smash disco hits of the ‘70s are brought to life on stage with all the energy. Saturday Night Fever opens Thursday May 24th and runs Thursday-Saturday for 2 weeks. Put on your boogie shoes and get ready to dance!!
In anticipation, I sat down with Cidney who will perform in Saturday Night Fever. Her’s what she had to say:
- Do you like the 70’s music?
- “I do like 70’s music, and I like all the songs in the show. These songs are songs my parents listen to and really like, and I didn’t even realize that these songs were in this show.”
- What is the best part of being in Saturday Night Fever?
- “The best part of Saturday Night Fever is just doing this with all my friends, and this being my first and last show because I’m a senior.”
- Do you feel nervous already?
- “I do already feel nervous; I’ve felt nervous from the start because I’m such a shy person, and this is so out of my comfort zone. Every day this week at rehearsal has felt like a dream because I would never have imagined me doing something like this.”